Wesley and I on our honeymoon!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

oh the dresses...

I was recently asked by my friend Olivia to make her bridesmaid's dresses for her wedding. She wanted the same kind I made for my wedding, the infinity dress. I felt very honored to be asked to make them, as I am not a seamstress by any means. We got them finished tonight and I think they all turned out great!! Here are a few pictures of the ones I made for my wedding... 

The dresses all twisted up since the straps are so long!







This is what the dresses look like laid out on the floor. 




photo.php.jpg
All my beautiful girls!!

I learned to make these dresses using this tutorial and watching videos on youtube. They are super easy to make and I think they look great on everyone because you can wear it however you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment